PRIDE & Rainbows

SKU MON001
$20.00
In stock
1
Product Details

PRIDE! Show you have it with this rad, rainbow-puking cloud designed by a friend at the Star House and illustrated by our in-house designer at Wild Tiger Tees.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

70% of profits from the sale of this shirt go to the Star House guest responsible for the design of the artwork. The remaining 30% of profits go to Wild Tiger Tees toward the marketing of these shirts. We promote transparency so our customers can rest assured that their dollars are benefiting the youth we aim to serve.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.

• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)

• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)

• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping

• Side-seamed

The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).

The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).

Size guide

XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
Length (inches) 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Width (inches) 16 ½ 18 20 22 24 26 28 30
Save this product for later

©2018 BY WILD TIGER TEES

FOLLOW US:

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon